How To Recharge Jio Prime Membership In Paytm
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to recharge jio prime membership in Paytm, there are various ways with which you can easily activate and recharge jio Prime membership in Paytm. With the help of Paytm wallet, you can easily activate and recharge the jio Prime membership using a debit card, credit card, and netbanking.
You can easily recharge jio Prime membership in Paytm by using it application available for Android and IOS users.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to recharge jio Prime membership in Paytm this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to recharge jio Prime membership in Paytm.
Step By Step Guide On How To Recharge Jio Prime Membership In Paytm :-
- First you need to go to your Play Store and make sure to download the my jio application.
- In case you are an existing user of jio then you need to make sure that you update my jio application from Play Store.
- Once the my jio application is successfully installed, click open.
- As soon as you open my your application you will see a popup box with the prime subscription benefits.
- This popup box will inform you how to become jio Prime member today and some of the Exclusive benefits from the jio Prime membership.
- You need to click on the option get jio Prime placed at the bottom of the popup box.
- If you do not receive the popup box as soon as you login into my jio application you just need to to click the menu button from the homepage of my jio application.
- The menu will show various options such as jio Prime, settings, my plans, recharge history and others.
- From the menu, you need to click the option jio Prime.
- On the next page you will see two options related to jio Prime placed at the bottom of the screen called get jio prime and gift jio Prime.
- You need to click on the option get jio Prime.
- Once you click on this option you will see some of the plans for the recharge such as jio Prime, combo and booster.
- Now in order to recharge jio Prime you need to select the rupees 99 jio Prime membership plan.
- Once you select this membership plan you will see various payment method such as quick pay, credit card, debit card, internet banking, and wallet/ cash cards.
- Now in order to recharge jio Prime membership in Paytm you need to select the option wallet/ cash cards.
- Once you select this option another pop up box will appear on a screen which will provide you two options for jio money and Paytm.
- Click the Paytm option.
- Now you just need to enter your Paytm number and verify the OTP that you receive in the form of SMS.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can recharge jio Prime membership in Paytm on Android device.
I hope this article on how to recharge jio prime membership in Paytm helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.