How To Recharge Jio On Paytm
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to recharge jio on Paytm, Paytm provide various benefits to the users such as you can recharge jio on your Android and iOS device.
Paytm save your registered jio mobile number and whenever you select the plan with which to recharge the last time it immediately directly makes the recharge for the next time.
It is a fast and easy way of recharging your jio without wasting any time.
In case you're looking for a solution on how to recharge jio on payments is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to recharge jio on Paytm.
Step By Step Guide On How To Recharge Jio On Paytm :-
- Open the Paytm application on your Android device.
- In case it does not log you into your account simply enter your credentials such as your mobile number or Email address and password to proceed further.
- After successfully logging into your account, The homepage of Paytm application will provide you with various options such as recharge and bill payment, send money, loan and credit card, ticket booking, and others.
- These options include mobile pprepaid, book gas cylinder, electricity bill, credit card payment, DTH recharge, broadband/ landline and view more.
- Click the option mobile prepaid in order to recharge jio.
- Now on the next screen it will ask you to select from prepaid or postpaid option.
- Next, you need to enter your 10-digit jio mobile number.
- You can also select a specific contact from your contact list placed at the bottom.
- After selecting the jio contact number you need to enter the amount with which you want to recharge your jio number.
- In case you want to look for the specific plan for the jio number you can also click on the option browse plan.
- It is advisable to always search for the new plan in order to get a Better offer than just paying the regular amount.
- After selecting the plan for entering the amount you need to click the option proceed to recharge placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you click on this option you can also select the various coupons that are paid and unpaid in case you have a promo code.
- On the next screen, it will ask you to to the mode of payment such as debit card, Credit card, Paytm wallet, net banking and ATM card.
- Now in order to recharge jio on Paytm you need to select the mode of payment as per your choice.
- After the payment is successful the Paytm will provide you a notification of a success status of your jio recharge on Paytm.
In this article, we covered an essential guide on how you can recharge jio on Paytm on an Android device.
I hope this article on how to recharge jio on Paytm helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.