How To Recharge In Google Pay
Last Updated : Sep 12, 2022
IN - Google Pay
In this article we will show you how to recharge in Google Pay, Google Pay enable its users to easily make payment online along with the option of transfer and receiving money.
Among other feature it also has the users to recharge mobile, Fastag, DTH/ cable TV, Google Play and others.
You can easily recharge these with the help of ETS official application available for Android and IOS user.
In case you are looking for a solution how to recharge in Google Pay this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to recharge in Google Pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Recharge In Google Pay :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Pay application on your Android device.
- Enter your screen lock or pin if any to proceed further.
- Make sure you have already linked your bank account with Google Pay in order to recharge.
- At the home page of Google Pay application you will see your recent contacts, recharge, bills more and more, Promotions and other options.
- Under bills recharge and more you will see the option of mobile recharge, DTH/ cable TV, and electricity.
- Click the options see all to see all the categories.
- On the next screen it will show you payment categories.
- For more details and options you can click on the view all option placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you click this option under Payment categories you will see different options for recharge and utility bills.
- As you need to recharge in Google Pay you can do the recharge for mobile, DTH, fastag and Google Play.
- In this article we will show you how to recharge DTH using Google Pay.
- Click the option DTH.
- On the next screen it will show you the list of all the DTH/ cable TV Billers.
- Select the specific Biller in order to recharge.
- Once you click on the DTH biller, you need to click on the option get started in order to Link your account to pay and track your payment.
- On the next screen it will ask you to enter your subscriber ID and account name.
- Next you need to review your account information and click the option link account.
- Once your account is successfully linked you need to click the option make payment.
- Now enter the amount with which you want to recharge your DTH in Google Pay.
- On the next screen it will ask you to turn on your location mode if it is not enabled.
- Click the bank account that you want to use for recharge and enter UPI PIN.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can recharge in Google Pay.
I hope this article on how to recharge in Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.