How To Recharge Delhi Metro Card By PhonePe
Last Updated : Sep 1, 2022
IN - PhonePe
In this article we will show you how to recharge Delhi metro card by PhonePe, now Delhi PhonePe users can easily recharge their Metro card without standing in a long queue in the metro station.
The feature of recharge in Delhi Metro card online was earlier available through Paytm only but now the PhonePe users can also enjoy this feature.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to recharge a Delhi Metro card by PhonePe this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to recharge Delhi Metro card by PhonePe.
Step By Step Guide On How To Recharge Delhi Metro Card By PhonePe :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar, you need to type PhonePe.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account in PhonePe you just need to enter your mobile number and four digit password to login.
- After successfully login to your account you will see 5 tabs placed at the bottom of the screen.
- These tabs are called home, store, search, my money and history.
- In the home tab you will see the option recharge and pay bills.
- Under pay bills you will see various options such as recharge, DTH, electricity, credit card, gas, postpaid, insurance, water, landline and others.
- Click the options to see all.
- Now on the next screen it will show you detailed options under recharge and payment such as utilities, donations, purchase, Metro recharge, financial services and Taxes.
- The Metro recharge menu will display states like Delhi, Hyderabad and Mumbai.
- From the list of the given States under the Metro recharge menu you need to select Delhi.
- Click the option add and recharge Metro card placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your 6 to 12 digit number of your smart card.
- In the second textfield you need to enter your name for future reference which is optional.
- Once you enter all the information, click on save and recharge.
- On the next screen it will show you several amounts that you can select in order to recharge such as 100/, 200/, 300/ and so on.
- You can also click on the option to enter a custom amount such as 150/ 250/ and so on.
- After selecting the amount, click- proceed to pay.
- Now you need to select the specific account from which you want to recharge the Metro card in PhonePe.
- Type the pin to proceed next and in this way it will successfully recharge the Metro card by PhonePe.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can recharge Delhi Metro card by PhonePe.
I hope this article on how to recharge Delhi metro card by PhonePe helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.