How To Reactivate Twitter Account After 30 Days
Last Updated : Mar 23, 2022
IN - Twitter
In this article we will show you how to reactivate twitter account after 30 days, Twitter is normally recognized as the â€śSMS of the internet.â€ť It often gives rights to people and corporations to keep their followers and audiences updated on whatever is happening around them.
If for any reason you mistakenly or on purpose deactivate your Twitter account, and for some reason you want to reactivate it again.
Then, no need to worry about this, Twitter still gives you the right to reactivate your account within 30 days.
And if itâ€™s over 30 days of deactivation of your account then, twitter will delete your account permanently, after which you will be unable to reactivate your account.
In this article we will cover the steps to reactivate the Twitter account within 30 days of deactivation.
Step By Step Guide On How To Reactivate Twitter Account After 30 Days :-
Method 1 - Reactivating your account via login
First, open Twitter on your desktop.
Then, a new page will open on your screen with an option of Twitter username and password
- Type your respective username, email address or phone number in the Twitter username box.
- Then enter your account password in the respective field
- After entering username and password, just click on the â€śLoginâ€ť option.
- Now when your account has been logged in. Your account has been reactivated.
Method 2 - Reactivating by Mailing to the Twitter Help Center
- Log in to the specific email account which is linked with your twitter account.
After login into your email account, click on the Compose option which is at the left side of the page.
- A new pop-up box will open at the right side bottom of the screen.
- You will get a field with an option of To, Subject of the mail and then the body of the mail.
- Enter the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org in the "To section".
Then, type â€śReactivate my account" in the "Subject section".
- Next in the body, write down why you want to reactivate your twitter account. You can give the reason that the deactivation of an account was temporary. Do type your Twitter username in the mail text.
- Then, at last send your email.
And wait for Twitter to reactivate your account. Once you send your email, Twitter will add you to the group of those people who all are waiting for their accounts to be restored.
It usually takes 4 weeks to get your account to be reactivated. You will get a response from Twitter informing you that your account has been reactivated.
And then you can access the account by logging into it. I hope this article on how to reactivate twitter account after 30 days helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.