How To Reactivate Flipkart Account In Mobile
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you how to reactivate Flipkart account in mobile, Digital shopping platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Ajio, etc. are addictive for a majority of people, owing to how convenient it is.
Flipkart is an online shopping platform with its own version of a mobile app that sells a wide range of products starting from items of daily needs, to electronics and furniture and more!
There can be a hundred reasons as to why anyone would like a break and may permanently or temporarily de-activate their Flipkart accounts.
The Flipkart Company allows its registered users to even de-activate their accounts in a few clicks, where you can easily join back or re-activate the same, as in when you desire!
The process is extremely easy and uncomplicated, however, if you are unfamiliar with it, follow this article and keep reading.
Step By Step Guide On How To Reactivate Flipkart Account In Mobile :-
- Unlock or wake up your mobile phone on which you use your Flipkart app. Swipe up on the home screen to gain access to your App tray.
Here, you will be able to see all your apps listed in an alphabetical order. Click on the ‘Flipkart’ app icon or install it from the Google Playstore.
This will bring you to the home page of the app. Click on the ‘Menu’ icon on the top left side represented by three horizontal lines.
From the menu that opens, choose the ‘My account’ icon.
- This will bring you to the next page where you will be asked to log in to your Flipkart account.
- Above the text-field, you will see text saying ‘Account inactive. Please contact us.’
- Now, this can only be done via the desktop, but there’s a way to work around this.
- Uninstall the Flipkart app and open Google Chrome on your mobile phone.
- Click on the three vertical dots located at the top right side of the screen.
- From the list, click on the ‘Request desktop site’ icon. Next, choose the official website of Flipkart.
- Click on the ‘Log in’ icon located at the top right corner of the page.
- Now enter your mobile number or email address linked to the account and click on the ‘Log in’ button below.
- This will automatically give you the option to re-activate your account, so click on it.
- This will give you access to your re-activated account.
- Now, you can download the Flipkart app from the Google Playstore and log- in using your details.
Voila! Enjoy your shopping.
I hope this article on how to reactivate Flipkart account in mobile helps you.