How To Put Subtitles On Apple TV Remote App
Last Updated : Apr 26, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to put subtitles on apple TV remote app, Netflix has become a sensation over the years. It was launched in the year 1997 and has continued to grow tremendously since then.
Today, it is available in countries all over the world and has a gigantic collection or library of movies and shows that you can watch at the time and place of your convenience and comfort.
Netflix is an online media streaming platform that has movies, documentaries, reality shows, short films, series, etc. from different parts of the world and different regions within a country.
Thus, sitting in India, you can watch the best of Korean-dramas and movies, movies from down south- Tollywood, best classics of Hollywood, etc.
But naturally, one cannot understand all the languages and thus would require to either the language or turn on the subtitles.
In popular opinion of the viewers, it is definitely more authentic to not change the language as it is dubbed and spoils the impact of the dialogues.
Rather, several people prefer to turn on the subtitles this also helps you learn new words from different languages.
However, there are time when these subtitles may not be required and act as a distraction or nuisance.
Netflix allows you to turn off the subtitles in a matter of a click just follow the step-by-step process and you will be done in just no time.
Step By Step Guide On How To Put Subtitles On Apple TV Remote App :-
- The most initial thing to do is access your Netflix account on a compatible device.
- You may be required to log in to your account. As soon as you do this, you will be taken to the next page where all the profiles will be displayed with their respective names and profile images.
- Choose the profile that you wish to open to move ahead with the process.
- This will take you to the homepage of the profile. Here, all the latest titles, recently watched or running titles.
- Now enter the name of the title in the Search box or simply use the voice control or browse through the Netflix library.
- The next thing that you need to do is play the title whose subtitles you want to add.
- Now when the title is playing, click on the three horizontal lines icon or the ‘More' icon located at the bottom of the screen along with all the other functions like play, pause, etc.
- From the list that opens, choose the ‘Subtitles’ option.
- From here, turn on the subtitles and the language of your preference.
I hope this article on how to put subtitles on apple TV remote app helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.