How To Put Password On Netflix Profile
Last Updated : Apr 4, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to put password on Netflix profile, Netflix allows its user to protect their profile with the help of a password which restricts other people from affecting your profile and seeing your suggestions.
The password protection can prevent someone else seeing your account for messing with your Netflix recommendations and seeing your history.
Feature of enabling the password on Netflix profile is accessed through the web browser and keeps other users on your account away from accessing your profile.
This is a good way to separate the recommendations watching history and other content from those of other users who are sharing the same Netflix account. in case you are looking for a solution or how to put a password on Netflix profile, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Put Password On Netflix Profile :-
- Open Netflix on your web browser as the account settings cannot be changed from the Netflix application.
- In case it does not log you in to your account you need to enter your Netflix account credentials to proceed further.
- Click the profile icon placed at the upper right corner and select the option account from the drop-down menu.
- The browser version of Netflix will show various options for membership and billing, Plan details, settings,Profile and parental controls.
- Look for the option profile and parental controls.
- Under the option profile and Parental Control, choose the specific profile for which you want to fix the video quality settings.
- Click Download Arrow next to your profile.
- The profile and Parental Control will show various options named Language, viewing restrictions, profile lock, viewing activity, ratings, subtitle Appearance, playback settings and others.
- Click the option change placed just beside the option profile lock.
- In order to make sure that you are the account owner you need to enter your Netflix account password.
- After entering your Netflix password on the next screen, click require a pin to access ( username) Profile.
- Now you need to enter the password that you want to put on the selected Netflix profile.
- After entering the password select the option to continue placed at the bottom of the screen.
- After it set your password Netflix will ask it whenever that profile is chosen at the welcome screen. The password prompt box will appear on all the devices.
- However Netflix will not ask for the password if your profile is the only one that exist on your Netflix account
I hope this article on how to put password on Netflix profile helps you and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy-to-follow and implement.