How To Put Parental Controls On YouTube On Smart TV
Last Updated : Jun 1, 2021
IN - Youtube
In this article we will show you how to put parental controls on YouTube on smart TV, do you have a smart TV at your home and on the same hand do you have small kids at your home or do they watch YouTube a lot on the smart TV.
Do you want them to watch good content videos on YouTube on the smart TV or Do you want to put parental controls on YouTube on smart TV If yes, then you are in the right place just follow the step by step guide.
Step By Step Guide On How To Put Parental Controls On YouTube On Smart TV :-
- The first and foremost thing you have to do is open your TV and then an interface will come in front of you with lots of options like YouTube, play store, google chrome and etc.
- What you have to do next is tap on the YouTube option and then according to your internet speed YouTube will be opened
- And after the opening of YouTube on your smart TV what you will see is the same interface of YouTube which you see on your phone
- What you have to do is tap on the settings option which is on the left side with gear shape
- And after tapping on settings an interface will be opened and there will be some options on that interface
- What you have to do is tap on the restricted mode option, just simply touch on that option that mode will be enabled after that.
- Then what you have to do is come to the home screen of YouTube, you will see that only cartoons and good content videos will be there. Even no one can search for the wrong content on this mode.
Nowadays children are so advanced that they do not know what is wrong for them r what is right. They do not use YouTube applications for their benefits.
They use it for fun but do not know how beneficial YouTube applications can be for their education.
So, guys did you see how easy it was to put parental controls on YouTube on smart TV and these were some easy and simple steps I hope this article on how to put parental controls on YouTube on smart TV helps you.