How to put full pic in WhatsApp DP
Last Updated : Sep 25, 2020
IN - Whatsapp
In this article we will show you how to put full pic in WhatsApp DP , WhatsApp has a lot of features to impress their users and its unique functionality & option makes more popular to use, one of the options is, how to set full profile-picture in WhatsApp DP.
But WhatsApp don’t allow us to use any image rather than square shape most of our images are rectangular or full size which are not possible to use on WhatsApp DP and if you try to set then first you have to crop it.
If you set your WhatsApp DP without cropping which is not in square format, and WhatsApp will automatically resize it to 640*640 pixel, you have to crop the image before set it, there is no official way of setting a DP on WhatsApp, because of that, image does not set in original size. Don’t worry in this article we will guide you the best solution, how to set full size WhatsApp DP without cropping.
There are many apps like: square droid, picsart and no crop which are available on play store without any coast by using these apps, you can convert your image any size, so that it can be used easily on WhatsApp DP without cropping, if you want to maintain original quality and don’t resize your picture so you should go for the “NO CROP” app for android and IOS both users.
How to set full image in WhatsApp DP
If you want to set full image on your WhatsApp DP so you have to use the third party app which is “NO CROP”, it is free app which is easily available on play store, so let’s begin the step-by-step process which is mentioned below:
First you will have to download and install “NO CROP” app from play store.
- After that, you have to click on the gallery option and select the picture which you want to set on your WhatsApp DP.
- After selecting the picture, it will automatically convert your picture into square shape and full size.
- This is how you can set any photo into square and full size without cropping using “NO CROP” app.
- If you don’t want to see blur area then you can remove it by clicking on square button which is at the center.
- Finally click on the save button and image will be automatically saved into the gallery.
Hope you like this on how to put full pic in WhatsApp DP and you all will be understood this method that how easily you can set full picture in WhatsApp DP, apart from that you can do same process by using “square droid” app