How To Put A YouTube Video In Google Slides
Last Updated : Jan 1, 2022
IN - Youtube
In this article we will show you how to put a YouTube video in google slides, would you like to change your Google Slide presentation from boring to fun and engaging? Integrate a YouTube video into your presentation.
Both your presentation and your audience's commitment to learning and understanding your key messages are important.
Adding a video can get your viewers' attention, keep them entertained longer, and add something else to your Google Slide presentation.
Read more about how to easily integrate videos into your Google Slide presentation, the benefits of video integration, and how to make a video for your Google slide presentation. You'll always remember how to embed videos.
Check out our detailed guide on how to easily add a YouTube video to your presentation.
Step By Step Guide On How To Put A YouTube Video In Google Slides :-
- Click on your Google Drive and open the Google Slide presentation to which you want to add videos. Double-click your presentation in order to open it.
Click the presentation slide and then select the specific slide you want to integrate the video too.
Click the Insert tab on the upper toolbar and then click on the Video tab. An Insert Video box will appear on your screen and will be introduced to you with three different integration video options.
- Click the Search tab to search the selection of YouTube videos.
- Select the By URL option to copy and paste a YouTube link, or
- Click Google Drive to insert a YouTube video that has been saved to your Google Drive.
We opted for copying and pasting a YouTube video URL.
- On a new tab, navigate to YouTube and copy the URL for your desired video. Press the Google Slides tab again and paste your copied URL into the URL box. Select Submit when you are ready to proceed.
- Modify your integration video as per your need.
- Now that your video has been integrated into your presentation, you can drag the thumbnail/ video preview around the Google slide and adjust the size.
- Select the integrated video. A blue box with handles will be displayed around the integrated video. Move the video around your Google Slide to change its location, then drag and drop the blue handles to edit its size.
- Alternatively, you can edit the video in the Format Options tab of the right toolbar. Here you can adjust the automatic playback of your video at any given time.
I hope this article on how to put a YouTube video in google slides helps you and now it’s easy for you to put a YouTube video in Google Slides by following the above given steps.