How To Publish Android App In Google Play Store
Last Updated : Oct 6, 2021
IN - Google Play
In this article we will show you how to publish android app in google play store, hey, are you want to publish an Android app in the Google Play Store? That's great!. But before we start, let's find out what you'll need to do.
First, let's talk a little about the limitations of apps on the Google Play Store. Once your app is published and installed on a customer's device, it will be accessible to that customer at all times whether or not they have an internet connection available.
This sounds like a lot of fun for one-time use cases but can be troublesome if your users are looking for something more long-term and permanent.
There have three typical app users:
The owner of the app
the initial recipient of the app
other people that may be looking for your app.
If you want to include features in your application to allow for certain users to have access, you should use "consent-based" authentication.
You can do this for example by using a username and password to log in using Integrated Authentication (IAM) or by using Google's OAuth2 server.
If these methods don't work out, you can always build a custom login page with your own login form and check if they've registered an account on Google Play with their email address.
Now, Let's start step by step process on how to publish an android app in the google play store:
Step By Step Guide On How To Publish Android App In Google Play Store :-
- Firstly, you may create an account that helps you publish Google Play Store apps. Simply log in with your existing account if you already have an account.
- The next step is to create your first app by clicking the button "create." The first thing I recommend is to create a new "project." This allows you to consolidate and manage all your resources simply without removing resources.
- The next step is to name the app. I recommend naming the app something specific. This will be extremely beneficial later when you searching to find your application in the marketplace.
- Your icon (the round thing that contains the name of the game) should be easy to look at and understand what kind of game it is.
- They should also be easily recognizable as yours among all other potential competition. The icon will be placed on all of the stores as well as downloaded by your users.
- You are now ready to build your application. On the screenshot section, click on the button 'build.' If all has gone as planned, your app should be built under the 'My Apps' page.
- You can view what resources are produced for your application and use copy and paste commands to manage them. After the app is published, you may now execute your app using the "Run" button at the top of the screen.
- It is time to publish your application once you have finalised the above steps. Once you have completed the publication, you should look at a notification at the bottom of your screen saying "We're active again." Congratulations! Your application is live now! Google Play is gradually removing all the resources from your project when publishing an app.
- This helps to recover the backup in case you can simply redownload your app from the store with your project if it is removed.
- While you are here, be sure to set up release notes so users have all of the information they need to know about updates before they install them.
- All of your release notes will be posted by default on Google Play with your update, so make sure that they are accurate and complete. You may also upload an optional change log if you feel it is necessary.
Well, there you have it. You now know how to publish an Android app in the Google Play Store. I hope this article on how to publish android app in google play store helps you