How To Post Started New Job On Facebook
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to post started new job on Facebook, people can immediately find out what is going on with you thanks to Facebook life events, which saves you from having to post about it.
You've undoubtedly already seen them; the most typical ones occur when people begin new relationships, get engaged or married, or begin new employment.
When you modify a section of your Facebook profile, these life events are typically automatically created. There is a way to manually create a life event or change the details of an already existing one.
Just follow the steps given below in order to post started new job on Facebook.
Step By Step Guide On How To Post Started New Job On Facebook :-
- Launch Google Chrome or another browser on your PC.
- Now seek up the Facebook official website using the search box.
- To access your Facebook account, you might need to use your Facebook login credentials.
- After successfully logging into your Facebook account, click the profile symbol in the top right corner of the Facebook home page.
- A drop-down menu with several choices will appear on your screen, including settings & privacy, your profile, help and support, logout, and others.
- Click the icon for your profile at the top of the drop-down menu.
- The following screen will show your Facebook profile along with options to Post, About, Friend, Photos, Video, Check-in, and more.
- Click on the about section to see further more options.
- Under about you will see various categories such as overview, work and education, places lived, contact and basic info, family and relationship, details about you and life events.
- Click the option life event and then add a life event.
- On the next screen, it will ask you to select a category from the life events such as work, education, relationship, home, family, travel, interest and activities, and others.
- Click the options work from the category under life event.
- On the next screen it will ask you to to the title for creating the life events such as new job, promotion, left job and retirement.
- Click the option new job and enter the title.
- Now you need to fill the information before posting the new job status on Facebook.
- You can easily add photos or videos related to your new job along with other information such as title. workplace, job description/ role description, date of joining, location and to whom you want to share your new job post on Facebook.
- After filling all the details simply click on the option share placed at the bottom of the screen and your post of starting a new job on Facebook will be uploaded on your timeline.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can post started new to open Facebook website.
I hope this article on how to post started new job on Facebook helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.