How To Port Vodafone To Airtel Prepaid
Last Updated : Jun 8, 2022
IN - Airtel
In this article we will show you how to port Vodafone to airtel prepaid, the mobile number portability facility will help the user to change their mobile network without actually changing their phone number.
It means Vodafone users can easily change their mobile network to Airtel prepaid without changing their phone number.
Airtel is one of the most preferred mobile networks for the users because of the amazing plan provided by it for 3G 4G and 4G plus services.
It also provides other services with the help of my thanks application and DTH connection.
The procedure is very easy and in case you are looking for a solution on how to port Vodafone to Airtel prepaid then this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to port Vodafone to Airtel prepaid.
Step By Step Guide On How To Port Vodafone To Airtel Prepaid :-
- Open the message application on your phone.
- You need to start a new conversation to 1900. It is a ussd code which will help you to port vodafone to airtel prepaid.
- Now type port space your mobile number and press send.
- Make sure to type the port in block letters only as it is case-sensitive.
- After sending this message you will receive another sms with the unique porting code against the porting request that you have sent.
- The message will also send you the validity date and time.
- After receiving this message you need to open the official airtel website for the airtel thanks application.
- After opening this application you need to select the recharge plan for your number.
- Along with the recharge plan you need to fill a form which include all the personal details, others address, email, phone number, location, house number, pin code.
- Make sure you fill all the details correctly and after filling all the details press submit placed at the bottom.
- After sending the code request you will get a call from an airtel executive which will give you details about the delivery of your new airtel sim.
- You need to make sure that when an airtel executive arrives to deliver your airtel sim then you need to show your identity such as aadhar card aur electricity bill or other cruise along with the upc code that you have received.
- Along with the aadhar card you can also use your driving license or any other proof that showcases your identity to the airtel executive.
I hope this article on how to port Vodafone to airtel prepaid helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement, in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can port Vodafone to Airtel prepaid through online mode.