How To Port BSNL To Airtel
Last Updated : May 19, 2022
IN - Airtel
In this article we will show you how to port BSNL to airtel, sometimes, subscribers of a specific telecom network prefer to change their Telecom network for Various reasons.
However there is a specific procedure that will help you to Port your BSNL number to Airtel.
In case you're looking for a solution on how to port BSNL to Airtel online you can easily refer to this article.
Mobile number portability is one of the services which is provided to the users so that they can easily switch from one mobile network to any other preferred network without changing their phone number.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to port BSNL to Airtel this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to port BSNL to airtel.
Step By Step Guide On How To Port BSNL To Airtel :-
- Open the message application on your BSNL sim phone.
- You need to start a new conversation with this uud code- 1900. It is a ussd code which will help you to port bsnl to airtel.
- Now type port space your mobile number and press send.
- Make sure to type the port in block letters only as it is case-sensitive.
- After sending this message you will receive another sms with the unique porting code against the porting request that you have sent.
- The message will also send you the validity date and time.
- After generating the upc code you need to go to the nearby airtel store.
- Before going to the nearby airtel store to carry all the important documents for identification and address proof. These documents include your aadhar card, driving license along with electricity bill.
- When you visit the offline airtel store the airtel executive will ask you for your alternative contact number along with the address proof and the upc code that you have received earlier.
- You will also receive the one time password at that moment which will be required for the procedure.
- You need to select a recharge plan for your airtel sim which will be provided by the airtel executive in the airtel store.
- The airtel executive will also give you a form which will include all your personal details such as address, email, phone number, location, house number, pin code.
- After completing all the documentation and other formalities you need to make the payment for the recharge plan.
- When all the formalities are completed it will take up to 48 hours for your bsnl to port to airtel.
I hope this article on how to port BSNL to airtel helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can port BSNL to Airtel by visiting the nearby Airtel store.
We have covered the steps for the online method of porting BSNL to Airtel and the and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.