How To Play YouTube On Alexa
Last Updated : May 27, 2021
IN - youtube
In this article we will show you how to play YouTube on Alexa, do you have Alexa or do you love listening to YouTube when you get free or do you want to listen to YouTube in your free time on Alexa.
Do you know how to play YouTube on Alexa.
If your answer to all the above-mentioned questions is yes then you are in the right place.
What if we will tell you that we have a trick yes, you heard it right just follow the step by step guide below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Play YouTube On Alexa :-
- The first and foremost thing you have to do is connect your phone with Alexa with the help of Bluetooth. You can simply say hey Alexa connects to Bluetooth and on the same hand turn on your Bluetooth. Alexa will automatically find your device and will get connected to it
- Now what you have to do next is open your YouTube application on the same phone which you have connected to Alexa and log in to your id if you are not logged in
- Then in the next step what you have to do is tap on the search bar which is on the top of the interface
- And then next what you have to do is type the name of the YouTube video you want to listen to on Alexa
- Now after this what you have to do is select the video from the long list of search results
- After this, the video will starts to play on your phone and on Alexa too.
- And boom you will see that Alexa has starts to play and the video you will play on your phone will be played on your phone itself and the sound will be coming from the Alexa.
Alexa is a smart device that runs on artificial intelligence. You can guide Alexa by your voice, saying Alexa or hey Alexa.
When you will play YouTube videos on your phone you will be free to stop, play, rewind, and many other things. You can simply say Alexa start playing the video or stop, then the video will be played or stop.
So guys these were some simple and easy steps I hope this article on how to play YouTube on Alexa helps you.