How To Play YouTube In Background iPhone While Using Other Apps
Last Updated : May 27, 2021
IN - Youtube
In this article we will show you how to play YouTube in background iPhone while using other apps, are you among those who listen to music or watch YouTube videos while working.
Do you want that your YouTube videos should be played in the background and you can work further without getting the videos of YouTube turned off.
Do you want to know how to play YouTube in background of iPhone while using other apps.
Do you want to play YouTube videos and on the same hand wants to run other application without the videos of YouTube getting off.
But sadly, YouTube does not give this feature of playing videos in the background.
What if we will tell you that we have a trick by which you can play YouTube in background of iPhone while using other apps.
Yes, you heard it right just follow the step by step guide below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Play YouTube In Background iPhone While Using Other Apps :-
- The first and foremost thing you have to do is open Safari on your iPhone
- Then you will see an interface where you will see a search bar on the top of the interface
- After that what you have to do is tap on it and then type YouTube
- After the completion of the search, a page will be opened to you, tap on the top site of YouTube
- And then you will be redirected to the YouTube site, what you will have to do is turn the page into a desktop site
- Then after turning the page into a desktop site what you will have to do is tap on the search bar of YouTube and search for the video on YouTube which you want to play
- Then when the video will start to play what you have to do is minimize the safari browser
- And the moment you will minimize the safari application, you will see the YouTube video which you have played will be still playing.
- And boom! YouTube video will be successfully played in the background of the iPhone and guess what you can use other applications easily without the YouTube video getting turned off.
The best thing about this technique is that you will not be needed to use any third-party application on your iPhone to play YouTube videos in the background while using other applications.
Because as we all know safari browser is a pre-installed application on every iPhone. Follow the whole article for the successful result.
So, guys these were some simple steps I hope this article on how to play YouTube in background iPhone while using other apps helps you.