How To Play Netflix On Projector From iPhone
Last Updated : May 5, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to play Netflix on projector from iPhone, Netflix is an online media streaming platform that allows you to watch all the favorite, latest and trending shows and movies from within the comfort of your homes.
There is no doubt that platforms like Netflix grew by leaps and bounds during the Covid-19 pandemic.
However, there are things that cannot be debated and there is no denying that it can’t be the same as a cinema simply owing to the restriction of the seating capacity, services, and most importantly, the screen size, sound systems, etc.
But not every day do we need to sit with a hundred people to watch a movie.
When we want to catch a movie with a small group of friends or family, using a projector is a wonderful option, isn’t it? It is cost effective, and of course a whole vibe in itself.
But how do you bring the contents and video quality of your favourite movie or show on to the projector?
If you have been wondering about the same thing, you have come to the right place.
In this article, we will see how you can play Netflix on a projector using your iPhone just follow the steps as explained below and you will be done in no time.
Step By Step Guide On How To Play Netflix On Projector From iPhone :-
- The first method you can try to connect an iPhone to a projector to watch Netflix is to use a lightning-to-HDMI adapter. Let us see how to connect this to your projector.
- You will start by connecting the HDMI lightning cable adapter into your iPhone.
- Now, attach the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on the adapter.
- After this, you will have to connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your projector.
- Here, it is essential to make sure that the projector is using the HDMI input, normally it should do this on its own.
- Next, get your iPhone screen mirror to your projector. Now you can open Netflix on your iPhone by logging into your app with your details and play the movie or show you wish to see on the projector screen.
- Another way you can try is by using the Cast through a Streaming Device method.
- You can also play Netflix through your iPhone to a projector by connecting a streaming device to the projector and casting your iPhone to the device. This setup is a great option in case you are already using a streaming device.
- Apple TV might be the obvious choice but not the best one as Netflix has stopped supporting AirPlay to Apple TV devices. Therefore, devices like Roku or Amazon firestick are solid options.
- Connect your device to your projector via the HDMI port. Then select the HDMI input on your projector.
- On your iPhone, access Netflix and select the movie or show you'd like to watch.
- In the upper-right corner of main home screen, you should see a cast icon. Tap the cast icon.
- Select to cast to your device and your movie will appear on the projector.
I hope this article on how to play Netflix on projector from iPhone helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement and now you can easily play your favorite Netflix shows on projector via iPhone.