How To Play Eac3 Audio In MX Player
Last Updated : Jun 15, 2022
IN - MX Player
In this article we will show you how to play eac3 audio in MX Player, MX Player is one of the most popular video players, however, it does not support some of the audio formats, which includes eac3.
In case you want to play eac3 audio in MX Player, you need to install a custom Codec for the audio.
In case you are also struggling with not getting eac3 supported in MX Player, you have come to the right place.
In this article we will show you how you can play ac3 audio in MX Player with the help of MX Player custom codec just follow the steps Given below in order to play eac3 audio in MX Player.
Step By Step Guide On How To Play Eac3 Audio In MX Player :-
Using Custom Codec
- First you need to download MX_AIO.ZIP custom codec.
- Assuming that you have already downloaded this custom codec, now you need to open MX player on your device.
- First, you need to open the Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for a MX Player application by typing it in the search bar.
- Now click the option to install and wait until the application is fully installed on your Android device.
- Launch the MX Player on your Android device.
- Now it will ask you to grant permission to use videos and other forms of media from your device.
- Click the option allow to proceed further.
- Now click the three horizontal dost placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- It will show you various options such as app language, content language, dark theme, local, online, music settings, legal help and others.
- Click the options settings.
- It will show more options such as local Player settings, download settings, custom PIP control, kids mode, safe content mode, enable data saver
- Click the option Local Player settings.
- On the next screen you will see the setting options for list, player, decoder, Audio, Subtitle, general, and development.
- Click the option Decoder to proceed further.
- On the next screen you will see various options for Hardware decoder, software decoder and general.
- Under general you will see two options called deinterlace and custom codec.
- Scroll down to the bottom to see the general section and tap on custom codec.
- A popup box will appear on your screen which will ask you to select the Codec file from the options.
- Now you need to select the MX_AIO.ZIP custom codec that you have installed earlier in the first step.
- Now MX Player will automatically play the audio in eac3 format.
I hope this article on how to play eac3 audio in MX Player helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can play eac3 audio in MX Player. the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow. I hope this article solves your query.