How To Pay Using Paytm Postpaid
Last Updated : Sep 26, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you the solution of how to pay using Paytm postpaid, Paytm launch the Paytm postpaid facility for the users to buy anything today and pay for it in the next month. This service is very similar to a credit card.
Users do not have to pay any interest as long as they are paying the bill at the end of the due date.
You can use Paytm postpaid for mobile and DTS recharges, booking movie, and online shopping.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to start using Paytm postpaid without any additional cost, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to pay using Paytm postpaid on an Android device.
Step By Step Guide On How To Pay Using Paytm Postpaid :-
- Open the Paytm application on your Android device.
- Assuming you have already created your account in Paytm you just need to enter your mobile number and OTP to log in.
- In the home tab, you need to scroll down a bit and search for the option Ticket booking.
- Under this heading, you will see various options such as bus tickets, flight tickets, train tickets, movie tickets, and more.
- Click movie tickets to proceed further.
- On the next screen, it will ask you to select a location by clicking the downward arrow placed at the top center of the screen.
- After setting the location you will see the interface of all the movies that are currently available for online booking.
- Select the movie of your choice and click the option book now placed next to it.
- It will show you all the info regarding the movie such as duration, language, genre, rating, showtimes, reviews, and about the movie.
- Now you need to select the number of seats. The seats are divided and marked according to their price and row.
- Choose the desired cinema hall along with the timing of your choice
- After selecting the seat, click the option Book tickets placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Next screen you will see the summary of the tickets that you want to book in Paytm along with the option of making payment placed at the bottom of the screen.
- The payment page makes sure you do not checkmark the option fast forward in order to avoid instant payment from your Paytm wallet.
- From the option of payment, you need to select the option Paytm postpaid.
- When you select this option you will see the available balance at the bottom of it and the amount that you need to pay at the right corner of the screen.
- After this click, the option pay securely.
- After this, you will be able to use your Paytm postpaid without any one-time password or password.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can pay using Paytm postpaid on Android devices.
I hope this article on how to pay using Paytm postpaid helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.