How To Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill Through Google Pay
Last Updated : Sep 7, 2022
IN - Google Pay
In this article we will show you how to pay HDFC credit card bill through Google Pay, in order to pay your Credit Card bill of HDFC through Google Pay you need to make sure to know your UPI ID before hand.
You can easily search your upi ID in Google Pay by using your profile section.
By using the official website of HDFC credit card bill payment you can easily pay its bill using net banking or UPI.
In case you are looking for a solution how to pay HDFC credit card bill using Google Pay this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to pay HDFC credit card bill through Google Pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill Through Google Pay :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Chrome Browser on your Android device.
- In the search bar you need to enter HDFC Bank credit card bill desk.
- You will see the dashboard of HDFC bank for bill payment.
- Here it will ask you to enter the details for your HDFC Bank credit card payment.
- Enter the specific amount with which you want to pay HDFC credit card bill.
- After entering all these details it will also ask you to re-enter your HDFC Bank credit card number for verification.
- Once you enter all these details for credit card payment you need to click on the dropdown arrow place next to the option pay from.
- When you click this option you will see the option of UPI or net banking.
- You need to scroll down the list of the banks and then click the option of unified payment interface.
- It will redirect you to its official bill desk page.
- On the next screen you will see merchant name, payment amount and transaction reference number.
- Below this information it will ask you to enter your upi ID.
- In case you do not know your upi ID you need to open Google Pay application and click on the setting option under your profile icon.
- In your profile icon just below your name and contact number you will see your upi ID.
- Once you copy ID from Google Play you need to go back to the UPI bill desk and paste it here.
- Click the option make payment.
- After this you will get a notification of the approving request for the payment of HDFC credit card bill.
- Open the request by clicking the notification.
- Now in the next box you will see the request with the option of pay and decline.
- Click the option pay to proceed further.
- After this you need to select the specific bank account with which you want to pay HDFC credit card bill using Google Pay.
- After this enter your UPI pin and it will show successful status of your HDFC credit card bill payment.
I hope this article on how to pay HDFC credit card bill through Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.