How To Pay Electricity Bill In Google Pay
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to pay electricity bill in Google Pay, Google Pay is one of the best online wallet to simplify the money transaction procedures. You can easily use this payment option for paying your electricity bill online.
This eliminates the need of paying electricity bill physically. Paying electricity bill online through Google Pay saves lot of time.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to pay electricity bill in Google Pay this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to pay electricity bill in Google Pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Pay Electricity Bill In Google Pay :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Pay application on your Android device.
- Enter your screen lock or pin if any to proceed further.
- Assuming that you have already linked your bank account with Google Pay, At the bottom of the home page you need to click the option new payment.
- On the next screen you will see to headings called people and bills, and business.
- Under people and bills you will see the option of mobile recharge, bill payment,
- Click the option bill payment.
- On the next screen you will see various options for which you can pay your bill using Google Pay.
- These include electricity, postpaid mobile, DTH, fastag recharge, water, insurance, loan repayment, piped gas and others.
- Click the option electricity.
- On the next screen it will show you various electricity supply Corporation.
- You need to select the specific electricity supply Corporation in order to pay your bill using Google Pay.
- In order to pay electricity bill in Google Pay first you need to link your electricity account.
- To Link your account click the options get started.
- On the next screen it will ask you to enter your account ID and account name. You can find this number in your electricity bill.
- Enter your account name it is for your own reference.
- Now you need to check all the information you have entered and then click the option link account placed at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen it will show that your account is successfully linked.
- It will also display your recent bill on your Google Pay account.
- Now in order to pay bill you need to click the option pay bill.
- Click the bank account that you want to use for paying electricity bill and then click the option proceed to pay.
I hope this article on how to pay electricity bill in Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can pay electricity bill using Google Pay.