How To Pay Credit Card Bill Through Google Pay
Last Updated : Sep 7, 2022
IN - Google Pay
In this article we will show you how to pay credit card bill through Google Pay, Google Pay users can easily make payment for your credit card bill by using Gates application available for Android and IOS user. Under bill recharge and more you can see the option of credit card bill payment.
Before paying credit card bill through Google Pay make sure that your credit card is linked to your Google Pay account.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to pay credit card bill through Google Pay this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to pay credit card bill through Google Pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Pay Credit Card Bill Through Google Pay :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Pay application on your Android device.
- Enter your screen lock or pin if any to proceed further.
- For moving forward make sure that you have already linked your bank and credit card with Google Pay account.
- On the homepage of Google Pay app you can see various options such as recent contacts, bills, recharge and more, promotions, and other options.
- Under will recharge and law click the options see all.
- Now on the next screen you will see various payment category which include mobile recharge, electricity, DTH, fastag recharge, Google Play, credit card payment, gas cylinder booking, broadband/ landline, postpaid mobile and others.
- Now click the option credit card bill payment.
- On the next screen you will see the list of all credit card bill payment billers.
- You can scroll down the list and select your specific credit card whose bill you want to pay using Google Pay.
- In case you do not find your credit card bill payment option you can also search the name of the Billa using the search bar placed at the top of the screen.
- Once you click on the specific Bank it will show you if the account is linked with Google Pay or not.
- In case your credit card is not linked with the Google play it will ask you to link your account by adding credit card number and nick name which is optional.
- Once you've successfully enter all these details click the option link account.
- Once your account is linked successfully, It will ask you to verify your credit card number by pressing the option to continue.
- On the next screen now you can easily pay credit card bill by simply entering the amount and click the tick mark option.
- Now you need to choose the account which which you want to pay credit card bill using Google Pay.
- After this you need to enter the UPI PIN for the selected bank account.
- On the next screen you will see the successful status of the credit card bill payment.
In this article we cover an essential guide on how you can pay credit card bill through Google Pay.
I hope this article on how to pay credit card bill through Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.