How To Paste An Image Into Google Search
Last Updated : Feb 10, 2022
IN - Google Search
In this article we will show you how to paste an image into google search users can use the Google image search feature in order to upload their own image or can use the Chrome Browser on both mobile and desktop versions to look for similar results for online images.
Google images help the user explore the web entirely differently by utilizing Google along with the images. Users can upload their own image that can be a photo drawing symbol or can also paste the URL address of the image that they want to search.
When a user searches using an image, the search results can include similar images, a website including the visuals, and another size of the images that you have searched for.
Step By Step Guide On How To Paste An Image Into Google Search :-
- Launch the Google images page on your system. Simply go to https://images. Google.com
You can see the Google homepage is changed a bit and the camera icon is added on the right side of the search field.
- Press the camera icon in case you want to search the images that match a specific word or phrase you just need to enter the word into the search field and press enter to see the image result.
When you click the option of search by image, a dialogue box will appear on your screen which will show two tabs named paste image URL and upload an image.
- Click the option to paste the image URL.
Now you need to copy the image web address. In order to copy the image address simply tap the address bar placed at the top of the window. Highlight the URL of the image and simply Press control + c.
- After you have copied the URL of the photo, you need to paste the image URL by simply pressing Control + v.
After pasting the URL of the image web address you need to click the option of search by image placed at the bottom of the dialogue box.
- In this step, you need to see the search result. If the uploaded image exists anywhere on the Internet, you will see distinct sizes and versions of similar photos.
I hope this article on how to paste an image into google search helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide by pasting the URL address of the image.
The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow. I hope this article solves your query