How To Pair Airpods To Android
Last Updated : Nov 7, 2022
IN - Android
In this article we will show you the solution of how to pair airpods to android, Airpods are not ios exclusive devices. Android users who want to pair airpods do not get all the features as of Apple device.
The battery indicator of the airpod will not display on your Android phone and Siri won't be available for Android users.
However, Android users can easily download the material pod application in case they want to see the battery life on their device and open the Google assistant.
You can easily pair airpods to Android as long as your Android phone support Bluetooth.
You can easily use airpod for listening music and attending calls. In case you are looking for a solution on how to pair airpods to Android this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to pair airpods to Android.
Step By Step Guide On How To Pair Airpods To Android :-
- Open the airpod case and remember that the airpod should be in the case and not outside.
- Now you need to click the white button placed at the back of the airpod case.
- When you click the white button the LED on the case will glow white.
- You need to to hold the button for a while until the LED pulses white.
- Once it start it means that the airpods are ready to pair with your Android phone.
- Now you need to open the bluetooth on your Android device.
- You Can easily turn on the Bluetooth option from your notification or by going into settings.
- From the notification menu you need to press and hold the bluetooth icon to see the detailed menu of connected devices.
- Once you open the submenu you will see paired devices and connected devices on the next screen.
- At the bottom of the paired devices, search for the option- look for available devices.
- In this category the airpod's will display as an option as long as the airpod case is flashing white.
- Now you need to tap on the airpod for Bluetooth pairing request.
- Once you click this option A popup box will appear on your screen which will show two options called fair and cancel for bluetooth pairing request.
- Click the option pair and allow the Android phone and the airpod to build a connection.
- Now the airpods will be automatically connected to your Android device and will always reconnect automatically whenever your Android device Bluetooth is on.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can pair airpods to Android with the help of bluetooth connectivity.
I hope this article on how to pair airpods to android helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implemet.