How To Open DM's On Twitter
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to open DM’s on twitter, Twitter can be one the best social media platforms to advertise your products and services, but Twitter also has a free feature of a direct messaging service with every twitter account.
A Twitter's direct message (DM) is a personal message sent to one or more specific Twitter users.
Apart from just uploading normal status updates, you can also get in personal touch with individual clients.
And, clients can also use Twitter's private message features to easily contact you. If you are having any unread personal messages from clients, you can easily read them and can also give a reply from the Twitter app.
Below in this article you will get to know the steps of how to open the DMs on your Twitter account
Step By Step Guide On How To Open DM’s On Twitter :-
At first open the Twitter app on your mobile phone
- If you are not having a Twitter app, then just install it from the Google Play Store.
Open the Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Then, search Twitter on the search bar which is at the top of the Google Play Store screen.
- A new page will open with an option to Install the app.
- Just click on the Install button to download the app on your smartphone.
- After installation, just open the app.
- Then, the Login page will appear on your screen.
- Then, log in to your particular twitter account, by entering the email id and password in their respective field.
The first page of your Twitter account will appear on your screen.
- Select the envelope-like message option which is at the bottom right corner of the mobile screen.
A List of personal messages" will open on your twitter application screen.
- Click on the particular message’s text to view the dm.
- Then, finally you will be able to read the full text message.
You can also give the reply to that specific message just by clicking the Start a message box and then type your response accordingly.
You can also add some image or GIF and send it to that particular chat just by tapping on the arrow-like icon which is just at the right side of the start a message box.
Normally, the direct messages can only be sent to one who follows you on Twitter. And tweets, DMs can only be in the limit of 280 characters.
So, I hope this article on how to open DM’s on twitter helps you and the steps in this article will help you to open DMs on your twitter account.