How To Open Blocked Telegram Channels On Android
Last Updated : Oct 12, 2022
IN - Telegram
In this article we will show you the solution of how to open blocked telegram channels on android, there can be various reasons a specific channel is blocked on Instagram such as copyright reason or violation of the rules or regulation.
In case you find your channel on Telegram to be blocked you can take the help of the telegraph official support page and contact them in order to reopen your channel once it is blocked.
Another method of opening blocked Telegram channel on Android is to simply use another application called nice gram.
In case you are looking for a solution how to open blocked Telegram channel on Android this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to open blocked Telegram channel on
Step By Step Guide On How To Open Blocked Telegram Channels On Android :-
- Open telegram application on your Android device.
- In case you have not created your account you just need to enter your number.
- After entering your mobile number you will receive onetime password for verification.
- Enter this OTP to successfully logged into your Telegram account on Android device.
- Click on the three horizontal line placed at the top left corner of the screen to open the main menu.
- From the main menu you will see various options such as new group, contact, call, people nearby, saved messages, settings and others.
- Click the options settings.
- Under setting you will see a various option for account and help.
- Under help go to Telegram FAQ and here you can search for the solution about your it's true regarding how to open blocked Telegram channel on Android.
- In case your issue is not mentioned in the general basic or other categories you can also click the option advance FAQ for more technical information.
Method 2- Nicegram
Another method is to simply install nice g which is very similar to Telegram and you can easily start using this application to open blocked Telegram channels on Android.
- In order to download nicegram you need to go to Google and search for nicegram APK.
- You will see various website which will provide this application for free.
- Under settings you need to enable the option off alone third party app to install on your Android device.
- Under setting you need to click on the option unknown sources and then press ok to enable third party application.
- Once the application is successfully installed after enabling this option you can easily open blocked Telegram channel on Android.
In this article we discussed two methods through which you can open blocked Telegram channel on Android.
I hope this article on how to open blocked telegram channels on android helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.