How To Open Airtel Payment Bank Account
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to open airtel payment bank account, procedure of opening an Airtel payment bank account is a paperless procedure which can be done with the help of Aadhaar based eKYC authentication.
Users can easily create their account by visiting any nearest Airtel retail store or outlet with the help of their Aadhaar number.
For the Airtel payment Bank KYC the user must have an active mobile number along with PAN card and Aadhar card.
Creating a bank account provides various services to the users like cash deposit and withdrawal, money transfer mobile and DTH recharges along with online and offline shopping.
In case you also want to avail all these benefits and open an Airtel payment bank account, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to open an Airtel payment bank account.
Step By Step Guide On How To Open Airtel Payment Bank Account :-
- In the first step you need to Visit the nearest bank branch in which you want to open an Airtel payment bank account.
- Now you need to get the savings bank account opening form.
- After receiving the form you need to make sure to fill in all the important details provided in the different sections such as your name address , contact number, email id, PAN the and the type of account that you want to open along with the nominee's name.
- After filling all these requirements you need to attach a KYC document such as PAN card identity proof or address proof.
- Some of the banks also ask the user to show their permanent address along with the telephone number as the mandatory requirement.
- After providing all the documents and filling the details the banker will verify the account opening form and the other documents provided by you.
- After checking all the documents and the form you will be given an account number and then you need to make a deposit of a minimum required balance as per the type of the savings bank account.
- After your account is successfully opened in the nearest branch you need to make sure that you take the checkbook passbook debit card and other necessary documents from the banker which will help you to make the transactions from your account in the future.
I hope this article on how to open airtel payment bank account helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can open an Airtel payment bank account in offline mode.
The steps mentioned above are called detail and easy-to-follow and we have also discussed the benefits offered by opening the Airtel payment bank account to its users and you can now also easily open your Airtel payment Bank account.