How To Make Your Number Private On Android
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to make your number private on android, there can be various reasons why a user wants to make the number private on Android such as to do a brand or want to surprise someone you are calling after a long time.
There are some of tricks for setting that can easily make your number private on Android.
You can easily make your number private on Android with the help of code or call settings called no caller ID.
In this article we will specifically talk about the force that will help you to make your number private on Android there are also third-party applications that help to make your number private on Android.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to make your number private on Android this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to make your number private on Android.
Step By Step Guide On How To Make Your Number Private On Android :-
Method 1 - Using Code
- It is one of the fast and easy method to make your number private on Android device.
- To do this you just simply need to open dialer on your Android device.
- Once you open the dialer you need to dial the code- *67 before the number you want to call.
- Once you enter this code it will display your number as private and it will not display as per the name on the receiver screen.
- You need to dial the above-mentioned code each time you want to make your number private on Android while calling someone.
- The best way is to verify this trick is to try it with some friend.
- For example, if the receivers phone number is- 9999999999, you just need to dial *67 9999999999.
- Now checked the receivers phone display and you will see that the device cream will display the caller as private, unknown or not available.
- In case you want to make call on another City while keeping your number private on Android you need to dial 1 and the area for after the code mentioned above followed by the number.
- For example, if the receiver phone number is 888-8888, you need to dial *67110 888-8888.
Method 2 - To Contact Your Phone Carrier
- In case your Android device does not provide the option of hiding the caller ID you just need to place a call to the phone carrier in order to make your number private.
- After Calling their service provider you can ask them directly to make your number private.
- You can also check their website regarding search information
I hope this article on how to make your number private on android helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.