How To Make WhatsApp Stickers iPhone
Last Updated : Oct 1, 2021
IN - WhatsApp
In this article we will show you how to make WhatsApp stickers iPhone, with the widest user-base in the world, WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging app in the world. It is easy to operate and offers a huge variety of features that make user-experience fun and entertaining.
Even though android users get access to features first in most cases, however WhatsApp offers both android and iOS users’ new and interesting features regularly.
One of these features is the ability to make your own customized stickers.
This allows you to get your creative juices flowing and come up with interesting stickers that make conversations more interesting and fun.
In this article, we will focus to learn how you can make stickers for WhatsApp on an iPhone.
Step By Step Guide On How To Make WhatsApp Stickers iPhone :-
- The first step is to remove the background of an image using any app online. This will help make stickers easily and of course, give it a more aesthetic and artistic look.
- Open your iPhone mobile phone. Now click on the ‘Safari’ icon to access the internet and search for apps that help you remove the background of images online like remove.bg website. You now have to only select the photos from your gallery and let the app do the rest.
- Now that you have the image ready of which you wish to create a sticker, go back to the home screen and open the ‘App Store’. On the ‘Search bar’ at the top of the page, enter the name of the app, that is, ’Sticker Maker for WhatsApp’ and download it.
- Once the download it over, open the app and tap on the ‘Tap to Start’ icon. Next, click on the ‘Create’ button and select the ‘My Stickers’ option to make new stickers.
- You will be able to see the ‘Image’ icon. Click on it to choose the source of your image. Your source can be the gallery of your mobile phone, iCloud, camera etc.
- Choose the saved image of which the background you removed. At this step, you can also choose multiple images to convert into stickers.
- Once selected, crop them as you wish and make edits, add filters, etc.
- Next, click on the ‘Arrow’ icon located at the top right corner of the page. This will bring you to the next page. Here, click on the ‘Tick’ icon to confirm.
- In this step, you have to tap on the ‘Add to WhatsApp’ button in the bottom left corner of the page.
- Press on the ‘Open WhatsApp’ option.
- On the WhatsApp app, click on the ‘Save’ icon to save the sticker pack and add it to your collection.
- Once saved, you will not be able to edit it on WhatsApp.
This is how you can make stickers for WhatsApp on iPhone. I hope this article on how to make WhatsApp stickers iPhone helps you.