How To Make Someone An Admin On Facebook Page
Last Updated : Sep 16, 2021
IN - Facebook
In this article we will show you how to make someone an admin on Facebook page, Facebook allows its users to form pages dedicated to specific purposes like an NGO, a business or any other type of association or group.
Creating a page for the cause helps to manage the operations, events and activities of the group or community.
Whatever be the cause, one always needs a team in order to manage various tasks like editing, writing content, designing, etc.
It allows the admins and followers to post updates, debate and communicate on the page. A key position is that of an admin.
He or she acts as the leader who enjoys special powers like who to add, who to remove, posting certain content, change settings, etc. They give a direction to the efforts of many involved.
Facebook allows you to change roles of people while managing your Facebook page.
There can be multiple admins of a page; however, it is imperative to note that for anyone to be made an admin, he or she must have an account on Facebook.
Follow the step-by-step procedure to understand how you can make someone a Facebook page admin:-
Step By Step Guide On How To Make Someone An Admin On Facebook Page :-
- Open your Facebook account using your e-mail id or phone number and the password associated with the account.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will be taken to your Facebook feed.
- Open the ‘Settings ‘option.
- On the menu that appears on the menu at the left side of the page, click on the ‘Page roles’ icon.
- This will open a new menu page on your screen. Under the heading ‘Assign a new page role’, start entering the name of the Facebook user you wish to assign the page to. A list with the results of names will appear in front of you, choose the name of the person and click on it.
- Tap on the menu next to the name of the selected person. A list with various options will open. From this, select the ‘Admin’ option and click on it.
- Once you are done, you will see a pop-up message or reminder appear on the screen with the text ‘If you're adding a new admin to your Page, please keep in mind that they'll have the same permission as you do to make changes to this Page.’
- Go through the message and once the name is correct, tap on the ‘Click’ icon.
- You will now be prompted to re-enter your password in order to verify the action.
- You will be able to the person's name see under ‘Existing Page Roles’, with a red "pending" message next to it.
- Once the person receives the notification, they can accept and their role will show up under the "Existing Page Roles" section.
- You can also change the role of a person or add more roles, each with separate permissions.
I hope this article on how to make someone an admin on Facebook page helps you.