How To Make Someone Admin Of Facebook Page On Mobile Phone
Last Updated : Sep 16, 2021
IN - Facebook
In this article we will show you how to make someone an admin on Facebook page on mobile, for any Facebook page to be successful, it is essential that the team running it is well-organized and well managed.
The main reason behind this is the enormous amounts of work, be it creating content for the page, designing, editing, etc.
Thus, the role of each person involved with the page becomes important, with that of the admin being the most important.
The admin of a page is responsible for various jobs like adding or removing people, changing the settings, etc.
In this article, we will understand how you can add someone as the admin of a Facebook page using your mobile phone app.
The procedure to do it is very basic and easy, however, if you are unfamiliar with the process, follow the steps explained below
Step By Step Guide On How To Make Someone An Admin On Facebook Page On Mobile :-
- Open your phone by swiping up on the lock screen or entering the password you have set.
- Open your App drawer and scroll down to open your ‘Facebook’ app icon.
- You will be taken to your Facebook feed where you can see all the updates and posts put up by pages and people you follow.
- On the top right corner of the page, you will see the ‘More’ icon (three horizontal lines). Click on it to open the menu and tap on ‘Pages’.
- Now, choose the page to wish you want to add the admin to.
- Once you are done, the ‘Admin panel’ will open up. On the top right side, tap on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From the menu, click on the ‘Page roles’ option and choose the ‘Add person to page’ option.
- You will now be prompted to enter your password and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now, enter the name or email address of the person you wish to make the admin of your Facebook page.
- You will be taken to the next page where you will be able to see a list of different roles. By default, the role is set to ‘Editor’. To change it, simply click on the ‘Admin’ option in the list. Then click on the ‘Add’ icon below.
- Finally, you will be prompted back to the earlier or the original page. A notification will also be sent to the person you have added as the admin. Once the request is accepted by person, he or she will become the admin and may start working for your Facebook page.
This is how you can make someone an admin of your page in quick easy ways. I hope this article on how to make someone an admin on Facebook page on mobile helps you.