How To Make Netflix Full Screen On iPhone
Last Updated : Apr 25, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to make Netflix full screen on iPhone, Netflix is an online media streaming app that allows you to watch movies and shows at the time and place of your liking.
The app allows streaming media content to customers around the globe. Its collection includes hundreds of titles starting from television series to documentaries, action films, and comedy specials.
With an active subscription, you will be able to browse the menu of more than 100,000 movies and TV episodes.
You can search for specific titles by typing keywords into the search bar or clicking on the “Browse” button to see what’s available.
Using your Netflix account is very convenient on any device. You can use it on your iPad, iPhone, TV, etc.
There are times when one is not able to watch a full-screen version on the iPhone.
This is because of the black bars present, both at the top and bottom of the video, called the letterboxes. The reason behind this is usually the aspect ratio.
The app automatically allows you to continue watching the active streaming on a smaller screen when you come out of the app to reply to a chat on WhatsApp, or check a mail, or set an alarm, etc.
In this article, we will learn how to make Netflix full screen on an iPhone just follow the step-by-step explanation in the points below and you will be done in just no time.
Step By Step Guide On How To Make Netflix Full Screen On iPhone :-
- The first thing that you need to do is open your iPhone, unlock it and open the App tray.
- This is where all the apps in your phone are displayed. You can swipe up and down, left and right to look for the app you want to open.
- From here, press on the ‘Netflix’ app icon.
- Here, you will be asked to log in with your details (in case you have been logged out).
- Now, you will be taken to the next page. Here, all the profiles of your Netflix account will be displayed with their respective profile images and names. Press on the profile icon you wish to open.
- Now search for the title you wish to watch in full-screen and press on it to start viewing it on your phone.
- Click on the ‘Full-screen’ icon first to enter the mode.
- Here, you might find black letterboxes above and below the video playing.
- In order to go full-screen, all you need to do is to use your fingers to press down or hold down the screen with two fingers. This will zoom in further and remove the letterboxes.
- You may also change the aspect ratio or settings from your device.
I hope this article on how to make Netflix full screen on iPhone helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.