How To Make Google My Homepage On Windows 10
Last Updated : Feb 17, 2022
IN - Google
In this article we will show you how to make google my homepage on windows 10, sometimes your system might automatically switch to Bing or Yahoo as a default search engine. However, users always preferred to use Google as a primary search engine.
It can sometimes annoy and frustrating when you are searching in an emergency. In Google, you just need to type a few words and it will deliver you the information within seconds.
Because of this flexibility users always prefer to use Google as their default search engine.
In modern browsers, users can easily search by typing the link in the URL box placed at the top of the page mostly reducing the requirement of typing in google.com before carrying out the search.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to make Google my homepage on Windows 10, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Make Google My Homepage On Windows 10 :-
- Open Google Chrome on your Windows 10.
- Make sure you are logged into your account. In case you are not logged in to your account simply enter your valid email id along with your password to access your Google account.
Now click The 3 dots placed at the top right corner of the screen. These three dots represent the menu option.
- A drop-down list will appear on your screen with will show various options named new tab, new incognito window, history, downloads, bookmarks, zoom, print, cast, find, more tools, edit, settings, help, and exit.
Select the option of settings from the drop-down list.
- A new setting page will appear on your screen which will show various options regarding Autofill, appearance, privacy and security, Search engine, and default browser.
Click the option of appearance section of Chrome setting.
- The appearance tab show various options regarding themes, home button, bookmarks bar, font size, customize fonts, and page zoom.
- Now you need to turn on the toggle place next to the option- show home button. Also, check to mark the box placed next to the text field.
- Now you need to enter the custom web address you want to set as your homepage.
For this type www.google.com in the text field to set Google as your homepage on Windows 10.
- This option will not work in case you are using Chrome on a Phone or Tablet as the setting options are very limited on these devices.
I hope this article on how to make google my homepage on windows 10 helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.