How To Make Google My Homepage On Firefox
Last Updated : Feb 17, 2022
IN - Google
In this article we will show you how to make google my homepage on Firefox, one of the easiest ways to use Google in your browser is to set Google as your homepage. You can easily set Google as your homepage on various devices including Chrome, Firefox and Edge.
Your browser includes an option where you can type a custom URL to set as your homepage. Is very helpful to customize the home page whenever you use Firefox on your system so that it leads you to your selected search engine.
Firefox homepage is known as the start page or home screen. It is the initial page that appears on the screen whenever you open the Firefox internet browser.
Users can easily customize the home page for loading a specific website or other Firefox widget. In case you are looking for a solution on how to make Google your homepage on Firefox, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Make Google My Homepage On Firefox :-
- Open Firefox on your system.
- Click three horizontal lines placed at the top right corner of the Firefox page. The three horizontal lines represent the application menu of Firefox.
- The menu will show various options named Sync and save data, new tab, new window, new private window, bookmarks, history, download, passwords, add-ons and themes, print, save page as, find in page, zoom, settings, more tools, help, and exit.
Click the option- settings from the menu.
- A new page will appear on your screen which will show various tabs named general, home, search, privacy, and security and sync.
- Look for the home tab placed at the top left corner of the settings page.
- The home tab will show options for new Windows and tabs Along with Firefox home content which includes shortcuts, Recent activity, bookmark, most recent download, and others.
Look for the section- new Windows and tabs. Select the homepage and new Windows drop-down menu. The drop-down menu includes options named- Firefox home default, Custom URL, and Blank Page.
Select the option- custom URL from the drop-down menu.
Now in the paste a URL field you need to type the official site of the Google to set as the homepage on Firefox. Type https://www.google.com And click enter.
- After doing the above steps Firefox will automatically set Google as the homepage. This means whenever you open a new Firefox window the Google site will automatically be loaded.
I hope this article on how to make google my homepage on Firefox helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are called detailed and easy to follow.