How To Make Google Default Search Engine On Edge
🕐 1 Jan 23
In this article we will show you how to make google default search engine on edge, Microsoft edge prefer being as its default search engine but you can also change it to Google or DuckDuckGo with the help of the setting menu.
Google is one of the most extensively used search engine. However, some of the web browsers still don't set this search engine as the default one.
In case you want to make all the web search through Google only then you need to change some of the search settings in Microsoft edge.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to make Google default search engine on edge, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Make Google Default Search Engine On Edge :-
- In order to use Google as your default search engine in Microsoft edge, you need to go to Microsoft edge Browser.
- Press the menu button placed at the top right corner of the Microsoft edge homepage. the three dots represent the menu button.
- Menu show various options in the drop-down list named new tab, new window, new private window. Zoom. favorites. History. Download. App. extensions, collection, print, find on page, read aloud, more tools, setting, help and feedback.
Click the option of settings from the drop-down menu.
- The setting page will show various options on the left panel of the screen named as profiles, privacy search and services, appearances, start, home, and new tabs, share copy and paste and others.
- Click the option of privacy, search, and services from the sidebar.
- This tab will show you various options for clearing browsing history, optional Diagnostic data, Privacy, security, and services.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for the option- services.
Click the option- address bar and search. Here you can manage search suggestions and search engines used in the address bar.
- Look for the option- search engine used in the address bar. Click the downward Arrow place next to this option.
- It will show the list of search engines that can be used in the address bar. The list includes bing, Yahoo, Google, DuckDuckGo.
Click the option of Google to make it the default search engine on Microsoft edge.
- Now whenever you will search any term in Microsoft edge, it will deliver the result by using your selected search engine. It will automatically locate the search engine when you need it.
I hope this article on how to make google default search engine on edge helps you, in this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are Koi details and easy-to-follow.