How To Make A Tri Fold Brochure On Google Docs
Last Updated : Nov 6, 2021
IN - Google Docs
In this article we will show you how to make a tri fold brochure on google docs, Google dogs is one of the most popular tools which provide you with various formatting options. You can easily create any document with the help of free design templates provided by Google Docs so that you don't have to start from scratch.
Google Docs also provide you the flexibility of creating brochures through its free design templates.
These free design templates are the single and two pages once and you can set the page vertically. One of the most popular brochures used by users in Google Docs is tri fold. Unfortunately, Google Docs does not provide any template for tri fold brochures.
But you can easily create on your own using the tools provided by Google docs.
Step By Step Guide On How To Make A Tri Fold Brochure On Google Docs :-
- Open your Google docs in your browser. In case you are not login to your account simply enter your email id along with password.
- Tap + icon placed at the top of your screen in order to create a blank document.
In case you want to add a title for your document, tap the untitled document and write the title there. Write your title for the brochure you want to create at the top left corner of your screen.
- The menu of Google Docs provides you various options like file, edit, view, insert, format, tools, add-ons and help.
- Click the option of file.
- The file provides you various options like make a copy, email, download, make Available offline, version history, rename, move, add shortcut to drive, move to trash, publish to the web, document, language page setup, and print.
Among these options search for the page setup option.
With the help of this option you can now easily set up the dimensions for your brochure. Tap the radio icon and choose the option of landscape. Google Docs provide you two options for orientation named portrait and landscape.
- When you choose the option of landscape, the document orientation modifies for easy folding of your brochure.
- As you can see on the right side of the screen, it provides you the option of adjusting the margins of your brochure. Set the margin as 0.25 inches and tap ok. by doing this you will get more space for adding text and images.
- In this step you need to form a 3 column table on both sides of your document so that it can easily fold.
- Select the insert option present at the top of the menu.
- Under insert click the option of table.
Choose the number as 3x1 For creating tri fold brochure design.
- Extend the table from the bottom to create a standard 3 Page size.
- Now you can design these three pages as per your requirements to create a tri fold brochure.
After creating the format of your tri fold brochure you can easily modify the three pages on the docs.
- Insert image and text on your brochure as per your requirements.
- You can right click on any blank space and modify the table using the option of table properties.
- Google help you to modify the background colour table border colour width and other dimensions.
I hope this article on how to make a tri fold brochure on google docs helps you, in this article we covered and essential guide and the steps mentioned above are detailed and easy-to-follow.