How To Make A Custom Netflix Profile Picture
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to make a custom Netflix profile picture, each Netflix account comprises 5 profiles with its own suggestion setting and customization. When you create a Netflix account, a default picture is assigned which you can change from the pre-designed Netflix avatars.
But it does not allow the users to add a custom profile picture. For this user need a Google Chrome browser extension named custom profile picture for Netflix.
With the help of this extension users can easily choose a custom profile picture for their Netflix profile. You can set any image as per your own choice including your favorite landscape, your favorite character, your favorite picture or your favorite memory.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to make a custom Netflix profile picture, this Is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Make A Custom Netflix Profile Picture :-
- open Google Chrome Store on your PC and type a custom profile picture for Netflix.
- Click the option as to Chrome and a pop-up box will appear on your screen.
- Select the option of adding this Extension from the pop-up box.
- Now if you have already logged into your Netflix account, you will see the profile page tab after installation.
- However, if you have not signed in to your account, you need to enter your Netflix account credentials to proceed further.
- Now to set a custom profile picture click the extension icon placed at the top right corner of the Google Chrome tab.
- An upload custom profile picture pop-up box will appear on your screen where you need to select the profile and the image for the Netflix profile.
- From the downward Arrow you can select the specific profile for which you want to make a custom Netflix profile picture.
- In the image section you can select the image of your choice.
- The extension will redirect you to your computer folders.
- You need to search for the image that you want to use for your Netflix profile and click open.
- Make sure That the selected image is smaller than 5 MB.
- Once the picture is uploaded you can also change its position along with the help of the alignment box. It can also be called a form of cropping tool.
- When you are done with the image and its placement, click away from the extension to close this.
- Now you need to reload the Netflix page again and you will see your selected custom profile picture on the screen.
I hope this article on how to make a custom Netflix profile picture helps you, in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can make a custom Netflix profile picture with the help of an extension. I hope this article will solve your query.