How To Logout Of Netflix On LG Smart TV
Last Updated : Apr 25, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to logout of Netflix on LG smart TV, in the recent years, the term ‘Netflix and chill’ has become a phrase known to every person, across all age groups and regions.
Netflix is an online streaming platform that permits you to watch movies, shows, documentaries, etc. from a wide range of genres and industries. It offers a wide range of even regional industries within the country.
In today’s day and age, LG has started making smart TVs that offer in-built apps and platforms that can be accessed without having to use any external device to your TV.
All that you need to do is log in once and once that is done, you can enjoy streaming your favourite show or movie on the big screen as per your time and place of convenience.
However due to constant monitoring of your activity, Netflix shows you what you want to see, and because of this reason, like any other social media platform, it has an addictive nature.
Thus, it is important to take a time-off from such platforms occasionally. You may also simply need to change the account you have logged in with.
Do you know how to sign out of your Netflix account on your LG Smart TV?
If you want to learn how this can be achieved, all you need to do is follow the steps as explained in the steps below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Logout Of Netflix On LG Smart TV :-
- The first thing that you need to do is use your TV’s remote control. Click on the ‘ON/OFF’ button to switch on your LG Smart TV.
- The second thing you need to do click on the ‘Netflix’ button on your remote control.
- In LG Smart TV, there is an in-built button for some apps that help you open them with a single-click.
- You will be taken to a new screen. Here all the profiles of your Netflix account will be displayed with its respective image and name. Click on the profile icon you wish to access.
- This will lead you to the homepage of the app.
- On this page, you will be able to see all the latest and popular shows and movies, Netflix’s recommendation, top 10 shows, etc.
- Now using the cursor of your remote, navigate to the left side of the screen and you will be able to see the Profile icon at the left top corner.
- Click on ‘Your account’ icon. If you don’t see this option, click on the ‘Get help’ icon.
- If you don’t see the latter option too, simply navigate up and click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- All that is left for you to do is click on the ‘Sign out’ icon.
- Finally, you will be shown a pop-up window on the screen asking you to confirm the action.
- In order to do this, simply tap on the ‘Yes’ button.
- This will take you back to the page where you will be asked to log in using your email address and password and now you can proceed as you like.
This is how you can sign out of your Netflix account on you LG Smart TV.
I hope this article on how to logout of Netflix on LG smart TV helps you and the steps and methods mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.