How To Logout From Google Pay
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to logout from Google Pay, once you log out from the Google Pay it eliminate the chances of your Google Pay account being used incorrectly and it also makes your phone pay account secure and keeping its details away from any other user.
It is very easy to log out from Google Pay with the help of the direct option available in the application available for Android and IOS users.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to logout from Google Pay, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to logout from Google Pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Logout From Google Pay :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar you need to type Google Pay.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account in Google Pay you just need to enter your Lock screen or password to proceed further.
- Once you successfully logged into your account simply click your profile icon placed at the top right corner of the Google Pay homepage.
- On the next screen you will see your profile details, payment methods, invite friends, settings, Help and feedback.
- Click the option settings under your profile.
- Under setting you will see various options such as personal info, notification and emails, privacy and security, about, help and feedback, lock app and sign out.
- Now in order to logout from Google Play you need to click the options sign out.
- Once you click this option A popup box will appear on your screen which will inform that you will have to reactivate your upi account when you relaunch the app.
- Below this popup box you will see two options cancel and sign out.
- Once again for the verification you need to click the option sign out in order to logout from Google Pay.
- In this way you can easily log out from Google Pay in case you have logged in your Google Pay account on someone else's device.
- It is always a safe practice to log out from Google Pay in case you have used this application on someone else's device in order to secure your details and account.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can logout from Google Pay on Android device using its official application.
Under profile, you can easily click on the setting. Option to find the option of sign out.
I hope this article on how to logout from Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.