How To Login Another Gmail Account In Mobile
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to login another Gmail account in mobile, Nowadays it is a common practice to have over one Gmail account in order to separate your professional and personal work life.
A mail ID specially for professional work will only include your business related mail and your personal mail ID is for your private mails regarding transaction, statement, payment or from your friends or family.
Most of the people follow this practice to separate their meals so that it becomes easy for them to find a particular mail in the future.
You can easily set up multiple Gmail accounts in your Android and IOS device.
Step By Step Guide On How To Login Another Gmail Account In Mobile :-
- In the home screen of your Android device, click on the settings option.
- The setting page of your Android device will provide you various options such as System app updater, security status, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, connection and share, lock screen, display, sound and vibration, password and security, battery and performance, accounts and sync and additional settings.
Among these settings scroll down and search for the option of accounts and sync.
- This page will display all the accounts that are signed in to your device. for example SoundCloud, Truecaller, WhatsApp, Duo, Spotify.
- At the bottom of all the accounts you will see the option to add an account.
Click the option to add an account in order to move forward.
- A list of applications will appear on your screen that you can add. Among these applications, Choose Google.
For security you need to enter your password before moving forward. Your password can be a security pin for a fingerprint. It completely depends on the security settings that you are enabled in your device. After entering your password, tap next.
- After entering your password or new login page of Gmail will appear on your screen.
- Enter your email id and password. click the option of next.
- Now you need to accept the terms and conditions that will appear on your screen in order to move forward. Email id login.
- The new added Gmail account will automatically sync with your Android device.
- You can also select the account that you wish to keep. Go to settings and click the option of accounts.
- Under the accounts click on Google and choose the desired Gmail account.
I hope this article on how to login another Gmail account in mobile helps you, in this article we covered an essential guide.
There are different methods of adding another Gmail account into your device. This can be done with the help of account settings of your mobile phone or with the help of Gmail application in your device.
The steps mentioned above are elaborative and easy-to-follow.