How To Log Out Of Instagram Account That Is Remembered
Last Updated : Oct 26, 2021
IN - Instagram
In this article we will show you how to log out of Instagram account that is remembered, this social media platform remembers your account to make it easy for you to get back to your account without logging in.
There are various methods to log out of an Instagram account that is remembered On any device.
Instagram helps you to save the trouble of remembering your login details every time so it keeps them to log you in quickly.
Instagram eliminates the need of adding credentials every time while logging into your account. In some cases Instagram users prefer to remove the Instagram account that is remembered.
Step By Step Guide On How To Log Out Of Instagram Account That Is Remembered :-
- Open the Instagram application on your device. In case you do not have Instagram on your device, simply install it from the Play Store or app store.
- After logging in to your account, visit your profile page.
- Click the hamburger icon which is present on the right-hand side of your screen. It shows the menu page of your Instagram account.
- Under the menu, click settings.
- The settings page of Instagram provides various options for notifications, privacy, security, account, help, about and theme.
- As you scroll down the page, look for the option of log out (username).
- A pop-up box will appear on a screen and click the option of not remembering your login information. The pop-up box states Instagram remembers the login information for the account and you don't need to enter while logging in again.
- Click the option of log out.
After logging out :-
- Make sure that you are logged out of the account.
- Now again open your Instagram application on your device.
- Once you open the Instagram application, you will see your username along with login and three dots.
- If you click the option to log, Instagram will automatically login into your account with the help of your saved details.
- Click the three vertical dots to remove the account.
- Instagram informs you that if you remove your account, then you need to enter your username and password for the next time while logging in.
- Instagram gives you the option to remove and cancel.
- Click the option of Remove. When you click the option to remove, you need to again fill-up the login details next time you want to open your account in Instagram.
I hope this article on how to log out of Instagram account that is remembered helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are elaborate and easy-to-understand.