How To Log Out Gmail Account In Mobile
Last Updated : Nov 26, 2021
IN - Gmail
In this article we will show you how to log out Gmail account in mobile, it is very essential to sign out of Gmail if you have lost your account on an unknown computer or your friend‚Äôs computer.
Logging out of your Gmail account on other devices is very essential as it can secure your data and prevent it from falling into the wrong hands.
In case you do not Log out of your Gmail account from other unknown devices, others can misuse your data.
There are various ways of logging out Gmail account. You can easily log out of your account on the web, iPhone, iPad, and Android. This article will precisely focus on how you can Log out of your Gmail account on mobile.
Step By Step Guide On How To Log Out Gmail Account In Mobile :-
- It directly linked your Google account along with all the Google applications with the operating system of Android. the only method to sign out of Gmail is to log out your entire Google account in your Android smartphone.
- Open the Gmail application on your Android smartphone. in case it does not log you into your account simply enter your valid email id along with your password.
After successfully logging into your account you need to click the Google profile icon which is placed at the top right corner of your screen. The Google profile icon can be your display photo or the first letter of your profile name.
- A pop-up will appear on your screen with show your email ID name, display picture along with the option manage your Google account, add another account, and manage accounts on this device.
Click the option- manage account on this device.
- A new page will open on your screen regarding account and sync in settings.
As you can see in the picture given below there is the option of Google.
- Once you click the option- Google, all the applications of Google will appear on your screen named- calendar, contact, docs, drive, Gmail, Google Play Movies, and TV.
- Click the option- more. It gives you two options: sync now and remove account.
Click the option- remove account.
- Another pop out will appear on your screen with information that removing the account will delete all the messages, contact and other data from the phone.
Click the option to remove the account and it will ultimately log you out of your Gmail account on mobile.
I hope this article on how to log out Gmail account in mobile helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.