How To Lock PhonePe App
Last Updated : Aug 25, 2022
IN - PhonePe
In this article we will show you how to lock PhonePe app, PhonePe has introduced a new feature which users can screen lock their application by using a pattern, pin or a fingerprint depending on their choice on their device.
This provides additional protection in order to secure your PhonePe account details.
The feature of providing an additional layer or locked to the phone main application is provided to the latest version so make sure you update your application for lost before using this feature.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to lock your PhonePe application this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to lock PhonePe application.
Step By Step Guide On How To Lock PhonePe App :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar you need to type PhonePe.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account in PhonePe you just need to enter your mobile number and four-digit password to login.
- After successfully login into your account you need to click your profile icon placed at the top left corner of the home tab.
- In the profile section you will see various options such as my QR code, my Bhim upi ID, my addresses, my language, bill notifications, change password, enable Screen Lock, block contact and policies.
- Now you need to scroll down the profile page and look for the option- security and then press - Screen Lock.
- Now in order to lock your PhonePe application you need to turn on the toggle bar by moving its slider to the right in order to lock the PhonePe lock.
- Once you enable the screen lock and the toggle bar is active, Now every time you launch the phone per application you need to put the same pattern, pin, password for the fingerprint you are using for opening your mobile device.
- When you open the application a popup box will appear at the bottom of the screen which will ask you to enter the phone screen lock, pattern, pin, password for fingerprint.
- In case you want to use the fingerprint option in phone pay you need to update your PhonePe application to the latest version to get this feature.
I hope this article on how to lock PhonePe app helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement, in this article we covered an essential guide on how we can put an extra layer of security by locking your phone per application on your Android device.
Now you can also check your account details by using your phone's password, pattern or pin.