How To Listen To Blocked Songs On Spotify
Last Updated : May 11, 2022
IN - Spotify
In this article we will show you how to listen to blocked songs on Spotify, Spotify has music of all genres, types, singers, etc. Often at times, one wants to avoid a song and decides to hide or block it.
But what if later in life you want to go back to it and listen to the song? How do you listen to a song that has been blocked on your Spotify account?
If you are thinking about the same problem, look no further, in this article, we will see how you can listen to a blocked song on Spotify just follow the steps as explained in the steps below and you will be done in just no time.
Step By Step Guide On How To Listen To Blocked Songs On Spotify :-
- In order to start the process, the first thing that you need to do is open your Spotify account on your mobile phone, laptop, PC, etc. - any device that is compatible.
- Now, on your mobile phone, swipe up to open the App tray on your phone. This is where all the apps installed in your device are listed in an alphabetical order.
- Scroll down to S and click on the ‘Spotify’ app icon.
- Log in using your personal details in case you are logged out of your account.
- Once you are done, you will be taken to the homepage of your account.
- Here, you will be able to see all the recently played music, liked songs, daily mixes, launches, etc.
- The first thing you need to do if you generally are unable to see the blocked songs in playlists, is head over to the Settings.
- For this, you will need to click on the ‘Settings’ icon located at the top-right corner of the page.
- This will take you to the next page. Here you will see several options.
- Under the ‘Playback’ section, press on the toggle next to the ‘Show unplayable songs’ icon from the list.
- Now, go back to the Home.
- What you need to do now is go over to the playlist which contains the song that you wish to listen to and unblock or directly search for it.
- Using the first option, you will be able to see the title displayed in a faded-out and grey colour.
- On the right side of the option, you will see an icon depicted by a circle with a dash inside.
- Click on this icon and the blocked song will automatically be unblocked.
- Now, in order to listen to this song, all that you need to do is tap on the song title and the song will begin to play on your Spotify mobile app.
This is how you can unblock a song and listen to it. I hope this article on how to listen to blocked songs on Spotify helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.