How To Know Airtel DTH Customer Id
Last Updated : May 20, 2022
IN - Airtel
In this article we will show you how to know airtel DTH customer id, the Airtel Digital TV Customer can easily get to know their customer ID with the help of SMS all the miss call services.
There is also another method through which you can know your Airtel DTH customer ID by using the electronic program guide also known as ET ji section from your setup box.
The DTH customer ID consists of a 10 digit number which begins from the digit 3.
The customer id which consists of 10 digits is given by the setup box operator whenever you purchase a new setup box.
The Airtel DTH service provides the home internet along with a huge range of setup boxes with free curated plans and helps the user to select their own channels.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to get to know your Airtel digital TV customer ID then this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to know your Airtel DTH customer ID.
Step By Step Guide On How To Know Airtel DTH Customer Id :-
Method 1 - Through SMS
- Open the messaging application on your Android device.
- Now type BAL and send this message to 54325. The number given is a service number.
- You need to make sure that you send this message from the mobile number that is registered with your Airtel DTH.
- After sending this message you will shortly receive another message Which will show the customer ID for the DTH number.
- Alternatively, users can also give a missed call on 8130081300. You need to place this call from your registered Airtel mobile number to get to know your Airtel DTH customer ID.
Method 2 - Using An Electronic Program Guide
- Click the menu option from your remote.
- Now you need to choose the my account option from the main menu of the electronic program guide.
- The customer ID is also called a DTH number so you need to search for the position where the customer ID is in the view column.
I hope this article on how to know airtel DTH customer id helps you and In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can get to know your Airtel DTH customer ID using SMS or with the help of epg which is also known as an electronic program guide.
We have also discussed the contact number through which you can get in touch with the Airtel executive that can help you to know your Airtel DTH customer ID directly and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow