How To Invite Followers On LinkedIn Company Page
Last Updated : Sep 17, 2021
IN - Linkedin
In this article we will show you how to invite followers on LinkedIn company page, this article is about one of the latest features of LinkedIn, of how to invite followers on LinkedIn company page.
You can achieve this through various methods like posting engaging and informative content on your page regularly, sending e-mails to people briefing them about your company page and requesting them to follow it etc.
Follow these easy steps given below-
Step By Step Guide On How To Invite Followers On LinkedIn Company Page :-
- Open your personal LinkedIn account to navigate to your company page.
- On the top right corner of your homepage, you will be able to see an icon named ‘ME’, click on it.
- From the dropdown list, select your company page located under the ‘MANAGE’ heading.
- This will bring you to your company page. Now, on the right side, you will see an icon by the name of ‘ADMIN TOOLS’, click on the downward arrow right next to it.
- From the dropdown list, choose the first option, that is, the ‘INVITE CONNECTIONS’ icon.
- You will see a pop-up window. Choose all the contacts you wish to invite to follow your company page using the check-boxes placed on the left of every name in the list.
- This list will entail the names of all those connections that currently don’t follow your company page.
- Once you have chosen your invitees, click on the ‘INVITE _ CONNECTIONS’ icon located in the bottom right side of the pop-up window.
- Voila! You have successfully invited people to follow your company page on LinkedIn.
There are several important points you should remember while sending invitations to people on LinkedIn to follow your page. Some of these are given below :-
- You can only invite your connections to follow the company page associated with your LinkedIn profile. This includes your first-degree connections. Hence, you cannot target a random audience.
- There is a limitation to the number of people you can invite every month (up to 50 per day and 100 per month).
- It is crucial that everyone who has access to your company page invites their connections. This will increase your followers significantly.
- Make sure that you don’t spam, rather invite those connections that are genuinely likely to follow your company page.
- You cannot send a tailor- made or customized message to the invitees.
- You will not receive a notification when someone follows your page.
Hence, it is safe to say that in order to increase the followers of your company page on LinkedIn and help it gain popularity, it is imperative to work on your networking skills and grow your first-degree connections.
It is also crucial to choose the right invitees who will follow the page and help it grow.
I hope this article on how to invite followers on LinkedIn company page helps you attract more people to follow your company page and help it flourish.