How To Install The WhatsApp In PC
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to install the WhatsApp in PC, PC users can easily install WhatsApp with the help of Microsoft store or third party Android Emulator.
However, you need to take help from an Android emulator in order to download the WhatsApp app on your laptop. The most common Android Emulator which can easily download the WhatsApp app in a laptop is BlueStacks.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to install the WhatsApp in PC this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to install the WhatsApp in PC
Step By Step Guide On How To Install The WhatsApp In PC :-
- Open Google Chrome on your laptop.
- Now search for BlueStacks in the search bar.
- In the home page itself, you will see the option to download the BlueStacks.
- Click this option to start the downloading procedure of BlueStacks on your laptop.
- It will take a few moments to finally complete the installation procedure because of the heavy size of the file.
- Make sure it is connected to a strong internet connection so that BlueStacks can work smoothly on your laptop.
- Now you need to accept the agreement of the license and agree to the following: instructions.
- BlueStacks will provide various options on the next screen, such as Play Store, Game center, system apps, play and win, BlueStacks.
- Select Play Store in order to download WhatsApp app app in laptop
- In the next step, you need to sign in with the help of your Gmail account.
- You need to enter your credentials, such as your email address along with password, to proceed further.
- After entering your credentials, click the option sign in.
- In case you have Double Factor authentication, you need to approve it by entering the OTP or providing the approval from your device.
- After successfully signing in to your Play Store, you need to go to the search bar and search for the whatsapp app app application.
- Once you type the WhatsApp app in the search value, you will see similar results at the bottom.
- Click the option to install a place next to the WhatsApp app.
- It will take a few moments to install the WhatsApp app from the Play Store on your laptop.
- Once the application is successfully installed you need to click on the option agree and continue placed at the bottom.
- Next you need to enter your mobile number on the next screen along with the 6 digit code that you will receive on your Android device.
- after this WhatsApp application will ask you to restore the backup form or you can also skip the option.
I hope this article on how to install the WhatsApp in pc helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.