How To Indent On Google Docs App iPhone
Last Updated : Nov 6, 2021
IN - Google Docs
In this article we will show you how to indent on google docs app iPhone, the Google docs application is similar in design and functionality In both Android and iPhone. The indented paragraph helps to make the reading easier.
All the users prefer to indent paragraphs of all lines as required. Google dogs provide you with various forms of Indents on both mobile and PC. Google Docs provides you indent to create a first-line indent, hanging indent or paragraph indent. One of the most common reasons to form and indent for a particular document is to show the start of a new paragraph. The normal indent is the most commonly used type of indent provided by Google docs. This indent makes the first line of the paragraph to begin with the right of the left margin of the specific document. It seems like the user has included a few blank spaces at the left side of the initial line of the paragraph.
Step By Step Guide On How To Indent On Google Docs App iPhone :-
1. Open Google Docs on your device. In case you do not have this application in your device, simply install it from the Play Store or App store. After installing the device, login into your account using your email id and password.
2. A list of all the documents will appear on your screen as last opened by you.
3. Select the document where you want to indent.
4. Now click on the pencil icon placed at the bottom right corner of the selected document.
5. With the help of a pencil icon you can easily edit your document and be able to indent it as per your requirements.
6. Now adjust the cursor to the line of the paragraph you want to indent.
7. Click the option of format icon present at the top of the toolbar.
8. Move to the paragraph tab and click the option of the right indent.
9. This will indent your content of the complete document towards the right.
10. You can also move to the paragraph tab and click the option of the right indent.
11. By doing this all the content of your document will indent towards the left side.
In case you want to indent only the initial line of the paragraph in your Google Docs app move your cursor at the start of your paragraph now click the spacebar on your keyboard multiple times to form a first-line indent.
I hope this article on how to indent on google docs app iPhone helps you in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can indent on Google Docs app in your iPhone. The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.