How To Hide Last Seen On Truecaller
Last Updated : May 12, 2022
IN - Truecaller
In this article we will show you how to hide last seen on Truecaller, the last seen features date that when the user was last active on the platform such as Facebook WhatsApp or Truecaller.
Some users see this feature as the one which is invading their privacy. Some people prefer to hide the last seen in order to secure their privacy and disable it so that others can't get the access of their information.
If the last scene is turned on than anyone on the Truecaller application can easily see the last seen status.
The only method in which the other person can't see your last seen detail is the one if you do not have the Truecaller application or you have manually disable this feature.
In case you are looking for a solution how to hide last seen in Truecaller this is a right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to hide last seen in Truecaller.
Step By Step Guide On How To Hide Last Seen On Truecaller :-
- Open Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar enter enter Truecaller application In order to install it on your device.
- After successfully Installing Truecaller application on android device, the app will send an sms for the verification of the number.
- Click the top left side of the Truecaller application which looks like a burger icon.
- The left side panel will show various options such as notifications, manage blocking, local services who viewed my profile, invite and earn, settings, send feedback and others.
- Click the option settings in order to hide last seen in Truecaller.
- Under the setting you will see various options such as General, sound, app language, caller ID, messaging, block, appearance, backup, privacy centre, and about.
- Click the option privacy centre under setting tab.
- Similar to whatsapp and Instagram Truecaller also provide a privacy setting which helps the user to disable or enable the last seen.
- Now in order to hide the last seen you need to click the toggle button place next to the availability option.
- If this toggle is turned on it means that the other Truecaller user can easily identify whether the user is busy on a phone call or his or her phone is on silent mode.
- However when you turn the toggle off this means that the other users will not be able to see the last seen in Truecaller. Hence no last call activity of yours will be visible to other users.
I hope this article on how to hide last seen on Truecaller helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can hide last seen in Truecaller on Android device.
The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow and now you can secure your privacy by hiding your last seen in Truecaller.